We are looking for a hard working & creative motion graphics designer to work with our social content department. Based in our New York office, this role will report directly into Cheddar’s Design Director and work closely with the social team’s producers.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment, will bring energy and passion to everything he/she does, and will not be afraid to roll up their sleeves to tackle projects both big and small.
- Vector character animated “Explainer” videos
- Show package graphics for original video series
- Help define the stories of original videos using graphics and animations in post production
- Collaborate with the content team from ideation to execution
- Create styleframes and storyboards for approval in pre-production
- Be able to work on multiple projects at once
- 2+ years experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite: After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Ability to edit in Premiere is a plus
- Past experience producing visual content for culture, media, news, entertainment
- Deep understanding of social platforms and best practices for social video content both long and short form
- Please provide your creative reel with your resume and cover letter.
- Prior experience at a publisher, news organization, or media platform a plus